Former Part 85 and much other new material for earlier parts is included in this release. All parts have been renumbered consecutively.
Information on the structural aspects and goals of this work have been added at the end of Part 0, the Introduction, which is where any new reader should start.
A dropdown listing by chapter of the characters found in each chapter, with a link to that chapter, has been added to each part.
A listing by part of the characters found in each part has been added as Part b4.
Six Times a Day has been throughly revised, with significant new text and illustrations. It now totals almost 4.2M words in 1675 chapters, accompanied by over 3100 colorized illustrations in manga style. (Alternate editions, including a grayscale edition and a safe-for-work edition without any illustrations, are available on the SpacerXStories.com server).
Visit the author's forum for freewheeling discussion about the story and its characters, and updates on the story's progress. Please leave comments and appreciation in an appropriate section and thread of that forum.
Many parts of Six Times a Day still need serious editing, so are likely to contain typographic errors, transposition errors, inconsistencies and other obvious problems. If you spot any of these, in any part, please report what you find in the appropriate problem-reporting thread:
- for new parts 150 - 153,
- for everything else, including the menus, this contents file, and the background pages (parts b1 through b4)
SIX TIMES A DAY - An e-novel by Spacer X
This is an illustrated story of how a directed medical diagnosis and contrived treatment plan was used to change the lives of many people. Enjoy!
Codes: The following codes are for the story as a whole:
MF Mf FF ff Ff M F f m mF mult cons rom reluc bi humor inc mother son bro sis dau
group harem poly 1st oral anal toys lac exhib voy size doct BBr slow
This is an e-novel that is heavily illustrated in Japanese anime style with an average of about one picture for every 1350 words. It is not the author's intention to infringe on anyone's copyright. If an image copyright holder finds an unauthorized image within these illustrations and wishes it removed, we will do so immediately. We will not respond to hearsay or assumptions, only to originators or their authorized agents. Thank you. Spacer X
Book 1: Introduction; 16 September – 14 October 2002 (Days 01 to 29)
- Part 0: Introduction (start here): The basic premise of this story, and how it differs from others on the web. Insight into its structure and the choice of Part titles.
- Part 1: I'm So Tired: Alan gets an odd diagnosis for his low energy problem, with an even stranger suggested medical treatment. His mother Susan reluctantly decides to help out.
- Part 2: Breakdown: Alan learns the meaning of the word rejection, but Suzanne has a plan to help and his family goes along with her scheme.
- Part 3: (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction: Suzanne's plan swings into action, starting with some private Internet browsing. Some of the others get swept up into sexing things up as well.
- Part 4: Beat It: Alan has a second doctor's appointment. During the appointment, Susan discovers some hidden desires.
- Part 5: Mind Games: The sexual tension increases at the Plummer house. Suzanne puts her plan to "help" Alan with his treatment into action. Katherine tempts Alan to become a voyeur.
- Part 6: Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This): Suzanne starts working on breaking down Susan's inhibitions. Katherine reveals her secret lust for Alan in dramatic fashion.
- Part 7: I Put a Spell on You: The moral barriers continue to fade in the Plummer house, and clothing barriers continue to be pushed around the Plummer pool. Amy gets more involved with helping Alan with his treatment.
- Part 8: Sunny Afternoon: The fun by the family pool gets hotter. The heat continues as Suzanne helps Alan out in private.
Book 2: 15 October – 23 October 2002 (Days 30 to 38)
- Part 9: Touch Me: Glory confronts Alan about the new changes in his behavior. Alan gets his first abnormality check from his mother.
- Part 10: The Things We Do for Love: Susan's sexual side starts to awaken. Family and neighbors continue to turn the heat up.
- Part 11: Dazed and Confused: Alan's father calls and says he is coming home. Susan doubts her newfound sexuality.
- Part 12: Paint It, Black: Katherine has a wardrobe malfunction at school and Alan comes up with a solution. But what happens when another cheerleader notices that something's off?
- Part 13: Saturday Night at the Movies: Katherine and Alan have some fun at the movies. The next day, they start corrupting their neighbor Amy.
- Part 14: Slippin' into Darkness: Suzanne has some plans to sway Susan back to the dark side. Kim the cheerleader gets corrupted in a different way.
- Part 15: Tempted: Alan's teacher Glory starts to realize her desires for Alan. Susan recovers from her backslide into prudishness that occurred when Ron returned home, and then some.
- Part 16: Beyond Belief: An acquaintance named Brenda comes over to play cards. Suzanne arranges things on the sly to have Susan peek at Alan during a private moment.
Book 3: 24 – 31 October 2002 (Days 39 to 46)
- Part 17: Stuck in the Middle with You: More closet fun with Kim, while Katherine gets to know the head cheerleader more intimately.
- Part 18: Go All the Way: At the first "S-club meeting," Alan and Katherine finally have their first time together. And second. And ...
- Part 19: Surfer Girl: The painted panties scheme is exposed. Glory gives in to her lust.
- Part 20: You Wreck Me: Alan's first encounter with Heather at the beach. Suzanne pushes Susan to spice things up for Alan, in spite of Ron's presence.
- Part 21: Nineteenth Nervous Breakdown: Suzanne gets Alan's help in breaking down Susan's reluctance.
- Part 22: Let's Talk about Sex: Glory gets into her role as a "Medical Treatment Giver." Alan, Katherine, and Kim have their first threesome.
- Part 23: Good Lovin' Gone Bad: Alan's aggressive side starts to come out, and Susan gets naughty to help him. After a "chance" encounter, Heather gets to know Alan's "bad side" really well.
- Part 24: Hard to Handle: Suzanne gets busted breaking Susan's rules. Brenda learns of Alan's special treatment.
- Part 25: Centerfold: Susan has an outrageous dream. Suzanne takes Alan for a spin, followed by a deep discussion with Brenda. The third official S-club meeting is successful.
Book 4: 1 – 7 November 2002 (Days 47 to 53)
- Part 26: Na Na Hey Hey Goodbye: Glory and Alan begin to role-play. Alan's father leaves for overseas. Amy has some more fun with Alan and Katherine. Katherine gets busted helping Alan.
- Part 27: Anyone for Tennis?: Alan and Susan play strip tennis. Susan, Suzanne and Katherine get back to enjoying the loosened restrictions.
- Part 28: Brilliant Disguise: Alan gets drunk at a costume party where interesting things happen for him with Suzanne and Susan.
- Part 29: Mixed Emotions: The day after the costume party, many of the family members deal with its aftermath in their own ways.
- Part 30: Join Together: Katherine dreams of her future with Alan. Katherine and Kim have an epiphany after a mind-blowing meeting.
- Part 31: The Bitch Is Back: Heather has an itch only Alan can scratch. Another Tuesday with abnormality checks, leading to fun with some dessert.
- Part 32: When Will I Be Loved?: Christine tries to mend her friendship with Alan. Brenda cums over for a Plummer house party.
- Part 33: Another Tricky Day: Suzanne does some damage control on Brenda. Amy has a few surprises for Alan.
Book 5: 8 – 10 November 2002 (Days 54 to 56)
- Part 34: California Girls: Alan wakes up to two very pleasant surprises before going to school.
- Part 35: Walk on the Wild Side: Alan gets an unexpected surprise during his afternoon class, leading to a risky adventure. Alan's appointment with Akami has a dangerous secret.
- Part 36: Lucky Man: Suzanne, Katherine, and Alan continue to work on breaking down Susan's remaining barriers. Simone notices that Heather is acting strangely.
- Part 37: Soak Up the Sun: More pool fun and festivities at the Plummer house. Suzanne and Alan push the limits set by Susan.
- Part 38: Lay Your Hands on Me: Alan and Katherine go a little too far in front of their mother. Heather confides her lust to Simone, and realizes a few feelings she doesn't understand.
- Part 39: I'm Goin' Down: Katherine and Suzanne learn to play without Alan. Katherine gets permission for a new way for Alan to get her attention.
- Part 40: Lazy Sunday: Suzanne helps Brenda discover her submissive side. Suzanne shares her real centerfold experience and starts to resign herself to Amy's involvement.
- Part 41: Catch a Wave: A day at the beach turns into a day of erotic fun. Suzanne and Alan share a special moment.
- Part 42: Long Cool Woman in a Black Dress: Christine and Alan have another non-romantic date that oozes lust. Susan and Katherine relieve Alan's pent up lust with a role-play date of their own.
Book 6: 11 – 12 November 2002 (Days 57 to 58)
- Part 43: Good Morning, Good Morning: Alan and Katherine keep their mother from backpedaling on her boundaries. Susan's and Suzanne's morning workout takes a new turn.
- Part 44: Holiday: The cheerleading squad punishes one of their own with Alan's help. Alan comes to Christine's aid.
- Part 45: Surf's Up: Alan takes a trip to the beach with Christine. Susan helps him enjoy his memories of the trip when he returns home.
- Part 46: Show Me: After a sensual stop at the local adult store, an eye-popping show ensues. Amy gets more acquainted with Alan's cum.
- Part 47: I Kissed a Girl: Susan starts to love Katherine and Suzanne in a new way.
- Part 48: Crazy Train: Heather tries to ambush Alan in the middle of school. Joy is undergoing her punishment from Heather when Janice comes to the rescue. Susan continues to work on Brenda over the phone.
- Part 49: This Magic Moment: Susan takes her special day to the limit, her willpower quickly waning. Katherine plays referee and gets in on the action herself.
- Part 50: Under My Thumb: Suzanne cums over and joins in the fun as well. Alan "punishes" his "naughty mommy."
- Part 51: Hey Jealousy: The heat and jealousy start to rise in the Plummer household, and Alan has to learn diplomacy on the fly. Alan surprises Amy with the role of a lifetime, then takes charge to suppress the others' jealousy.
Book 7: 13 – 14 November 2002 (Days 59 to 60)
- Part 52: Let's Work Together: Susan's doubts come back with a vengeance. Suzanne just happens to have a friend who can help.
- Part 53: The Great Pretender: Alan gets a major scare from Glory's role-playing. Heather gets a reward for keeping her promise.
- Part 54: Wicked Game: Amy, Katherine, and Alan have a creamy delicious time. Alan works through some issues with Katherine and Suzanne.
- Part 55: Let's Have a Party: Another card party with Brenda gets hot and heavy, until jealousy starts rearing its ugly head. Susan loses control and lets her competitive side take over.
- Part 56: Bad To The Bone: Suzanne shows Alan a new way to have sexy fun. Susan eavesdrops, and finds herself wanting it as well.
- Part 57: Kiss: Susan and Katherine continue to practice their kissing before school. Susan's and Suzanne's morning activities are interrupted by a buxom visitor.
- Part 58: God Only Knows: Alan and Glory both learn a lot by role-playing. Suzanne drives to L.A. to help an old friend set things up to cure Susan of her remaining doubts.
- Part 59: The Girl Can't Help It: Alan and Amy help Heather and Janice work out their problems. Susan gets punished, or does she?
Book 8: 15 – 17 November 2002 (Days 61 to 63)
- Part 60: Baby Got Back: Susan and Katherine meet a therapist named Xania. Alan teaches Heather that he is in charge of her ass.
- Part 61: Sexual Healing: Alan joins the rest of his family for their appointment with the therapist, and finds it's not nearly as unpleasant as he had feared.
- Part 62: Young Lust: Joy enjoys herself at the game. Akami makes a surprise house call at the Plummers.
- Part 63: Wild Night: Christine learns how to flirt with Alan, and becomes aware of her growing sexual urges. Katherine lets her jealousy intervene again.
- Part 64: Feels like the First Time: Susan admits her deepest desires. Alan gets his first blowjob from Brenda. Suzanne shows Alan just how good she can be.
- Part 65: Tonight's the Night: Amy has her first special night with Alan, beginning with going out with him for the first time as his Official Girlfriend. Their special night ends with something more private.
- Part 66: Hanging on the Telephone: Glory has a long, exhilarating phone-sex session with Alan at the same time that Alan is getting unexpected help. Katherine enjoys the end to the ban on sex in the house.
- Part 67: Please Please Me: Another fashion show for Alan pushes everyone's ideas to the limit.
- Part 68: Fashion: The fashion show continues. To everyone's surprise, Brenda breaks down. Susan and Suzanne have some late-night fun with ice cream.
Book 9: 18 – 20 November 2002 (Days 64 to 66)
- Part 69: Just What I Needed: Susan had a doctor's appointment to see if she has become a true nympho. Alan tries to balance real life and his new sex life.
- Part 70: Sex Machine: The "S-club meetings" resume, with a new member added. The family has a group encounter. Susan discovers that punishment can be its own reward.
- Part 71: Under Pressure: Alan gets reciprocal and then anal with his mother Susan. Susan and Suzanne share a day of intimate fun while working out other issues, and Xania gets in on the fun. Christine warms up (slightly) to the idea of sharing.
- Part 72: Brown Sugar: Heather finally manages to corner Alan. Unfortunately for her, Alan decides he prefers chocolate. Susan and Suzanne discuss an interesting possibility involving Brenda.
- Part 73: Have You Seen Your Mother, Baby?: Suzanne and Alan test Susan's resolve, while Amy works on breaking down Suzanne's own barriers to impropriety. Alan and Katherine show Susan their love for each other.
- Part 74: Friend or Foe: Katherine gets her anal cherry popped. Xania and Suzanne have a special lunch with Ginger. Alan reveals part of his secret life to Sean and initiates him as an apprentice.
- Part 75: All Shook Up: After his run-in with a group of jealous football players, Alan reluctantly enlists Heather's help. Brenda shows up early for the Wednesday poker party.
- Part 76: It's My Party: Brenda gets addicted to Alan's cum. Xania pretends to be prudish and reluctant.
- Part 77: Games without Frontiers: Everyone gets revved up and horny as the poker party gets more intense.
- Part 78: Don't Stop: The Plummer family party continues, as the dares get kinkier and the women get hornier. Xania is fit to be tied.
- Part 79: All Night Long: Xania discovers a new joy. Alan pushes Brenda's willpower and resistance.
Book 10: 21 – 22 November 2002 (Days 67 to 68)
- Part 80: Never There: Xania continues her role as therapist but finds herself the subject of a few mind games.
- Part 81: What a Fool Believes: Alan steps up Sean's training, sending him on a surprise weekend trip. Alan tries to control Glory's sexual arousal from a distance.
- Part 82: Girls Talk: Heather starts some troubling rumors, then Amy steps up and tries to do damage control. Xania joins Susan and Suzanne for their morning workout.
- Part 83: Glory Days: Glory enjoys her cellular connection, and almost gets caught. Glory and Alan discuss Heather and blow off a little steam. Xania gives some final advice before returning home.
- Part 84: Running with the Devil: Alan goes to battle with Heather and discovers a tender, sweet side, so he decides to try and tame her inner bitch. Glory's "Full Day" ends.
- Part 85: Whammy Kiss: Alan has more fun at home with Susan, Suzanne, and Amy. A homework problem leads to something unexpected with Christine.
- Part 86: Good Times, Bad Times: Alan gets another fucktastic wake-up call. Glory uncovers Alan's secrets. Amy confronts Alan over Christine.
- Part 87: It Takes Two: After an emotional day at school, Alan's spirits are revived at home.
- Part 88: With a Little Help From My Friends: Alan has another appointment with Akami where she reveals a dangerous secret. Katherine, Amy, Susan and Suzanne do their best to get Alan's mind off his troubles. Christine has an interesting shopping trip where she encounters a schoolmate.
- Part 89: Leaving Here: Susan, Katherine, Suzanne and Amy make a loving commitment to each other and Alan before he leaves on his scouting trip.
Book 11: 23 – 25 November 2002 (Days 69 to 71)
- Part 90: Girls Just Want to Have Fun: Katherine writes more in her diary. While Alan is away on his scouting trip, the girls discuss their new bond. Christine gets an interesting phone call. Suzanne meets with Glory and tries to help out.
- Part 91: The Waiting: Christine continues to lust after Alan and has a wondrous dream. Brenda cums over for weekend fun, and Suzanne has doubts about her submissive role.
- Part 92: Like a Virgin: Susan's big night arrives with Katherine's help. Suzanne helps out with a punishment. Brenda watches video while Amy and Katherine keep her busy.
- Part 93: You Shook Me All Night Long: Amy and Brenda make a special connection. Mother and son continue with their special night. Amy has some special gifts for Alan and Susan.
- Part 94: Communication Breakdown: Tension again starts to rise as trouble and jealousy spring up in the Plummer house. Alan reaffirms his role as Heather's Bitch Tamer. Susan and Suzanne try to work out their differences with a fantasy about Glory.
- Part 95: Start Me Up: Alan follows up on Sean's training. Glory decides to help Alan in a non-sexual way. Brenda's relationship with her real son Adrian takes a new turn.
- Part 96: We're Not Gonna Take It: Katherine, Susan, Suzanne and Amy decide to confront the doctor problem head-on. Alan gets Xania hot and bothered over long-distance. Suzanne gives Brenda advice on seducing her son.
- Part 97: Tush: Alan discovers that Amy's pussy isn't her tightest hole. Susan learns to truly let go and surrender control to Alan. Katherine and Amy chat.
Book 12: 26 November 2002 (Day 72)
- Part 98: Back Door Man: For once Alan wakes his sister, bringing her a most pleasant surprise. Heather starts her inner bitch training.
- Part 99: Hot for Teacher: Even with Heather on his side, a few football players step up their tactics to get back at Alan. In spite of the decision to keep things non-sexual, Alan has fun with Glory. Alan and Simone find that Heather's inner bitch training has some interesting side effects.
- Part 100: My Best Friend's Girl: Sean goes to his first SA-Club meeting with Alan and gets hit with more than just one surprise.
- Part 101: Long Train Runnin': Susan and Brenda have fun waiting for Alan. Amy joins in the fun but also becomes the surprising voice of reason. Suzanne and Glory meet again to discuss Alan.
- Part 102: Shop Around: Susan's hungry butt needs some attention. The women of the Plummer and Pestridge households go to the local sex shop and Susan gets more than she bargained for.
- Part 103: I'm Gonna Make You Love Me: Christine puts it all on the line during a date, and makes Alan an offer. Alan returns home to some astonishing role-playing.
- Part 104: Little Sister: Suzanne and Amy get down and dirty. Katherine gets a special day, but then shows just how far the green-eyed monster of jealousy has taken over.
Book 13: 27 November 2002 (daytime, Day 73)
- Part 105: Take It to the Limit: Heather continues her "Bitch Training. A few football players make plans for more than mere revenge on Alan. Susan, Suzanne, and Brenda try to figure out how to help Alan keep his "Bad Alan" side in check.
- Part 106: Dreams: Christine and Alan exchange notes in class. Alan has trouble controlling "Bad Alan". His thoughts shift towards domination as he daydreams of Christine.
- Part 107: California Dreamin': Christine does what she can to help Alan, even agreeing to become his bodyguard at school. Katherine apologizes to Christine but starts a scheme of her own. Glory sees Heather's "Bitch Training" in action.
- Part 108: I Won't Back Down: Alan and Christine find out the football players' plan could be more dangerous than they thought. Alan battles with Heather again to keep her in line.
- Part 109: Soothe Me: Amy tries to be "Columbo with tits" and puts herself in a dangerous situation. Alan and his family have a very important discussion, and a striptease.
Book 14: 27 November 2002 (evening, Day 73)
- Part 110: Take It Easy: Simone helps Alan out dealing with Heather. Suzanne and Amy give Alan a break with some Southern comfort. Brenda reveals some shocking news to Adrian and seduces him even more.
- Part 111: Games People Play: Kim finally meets the family. The sixth weekly Poke-Her Party gets started with Akami and Brenda also in attendance.
- Part 112: Living Lovin' Maid: Brenda makes a surprising offer. Alan gets to know Akami better, non-sexually as well as sexually. Kim is in total "lesbian heaven" as Alan offers her the services of his new toy.
- Part 113: Ain't Too Proud to Beg: The party takes on a new life as the harem takes control. Katherine and Alan have a father/daughter role-play. Alan agrees to try out some new things. Christine's dreams get more intense as her lust for Alan grows.
- Part 114: Hurts So Good: Christine's dream reveals some urges that she doesn't understand. Alan starts a role-play with Xania and Suzanne that has surprising consequences. Susan goes into "mama grizzly bear" mode and gives Xania and Suzanne an experience they will never forget.
Book 15: 28 November 2002 (daytime, Day 74)
- Part 115: I Can't Control Myself: Xania and Alan have a serious talk about his life. Susan, Suzanne, and Brenda have a sexually charged shopping trip. Amy gets mischievous and helps Alan with Xania and with a sexretary role-play.
- Part 116: Lust for Life: Xania and Alan continue their therapy session of sorts. Alan gets in a generous mood and goes shopping.
- Part 117: Devil Inside: Heather is in for the shock of her life, in more ways than one.
- Part 118: Baby Come Back: Suzanne and Xania have a private conversation. Heather has more epiphanies during her Bitch Taming session.
- Part 119: Run Like Hell: Suzanne turns on the charm in an attempt to get Glory to join them for Thanksgiving dinner. Alan, Amy and Brenda get dirty while getting clean.
- Part 120: Thank You: Glory comes to the Plummer house for the big Thanksgiving meal. Romance (and sex) is in the air.
Book 16: 28 November 2002 (evening, Day 74)
- Part 121: Crazy Little Thing Called Love: Brenda can't contain her excitement around her son. Alan takes Glory back to her apartment after the group Thanksgiving dinner.
- Part 122: Good Vibrations: Glory and Alan have fun at the beach. Brenda further loses control with her son.
- Part 123: Surf City: At the beach, Glory and Alan have an unexpected visitor. Adrian is shocked that Suzanne wants to "punish" his mother.
- Part 124: Mother and Child Reunion: With the help of Suzanne, Brenda and Adrian continue to grow closer. Heather has an interesting talk with her mother. Alan gets his mother's attention in a big way.
- Part 125: Magic Man: Alan still has his hands full trying to act out Susan's fantasy. Simone helps manage Heather. Katherine and Amy have an interesting chat with Christine.
Book 17: 29 November 2002 (daytime, Day 75)
- Part 126: She Loves You: Alan and Amy finally get to spend some quality time together. Alan's lovers all come together to help him with problems at school.
- Part 127: Danger Zone: Suzanne has an interesting surprise for Glory up in her bedroom. Trouble looms as the football game begins at school.
- Part 128: Kung Fu Fighting: Alan's problems with the football players come to a head. Christine demonstrates that her voluptuous curves are deceiving.
- Part 129: It's All Right: Alan goes home to recover with the help of family. He later visits Christine at her home.
Book 18: 29 November 2002 (evening, Day 75)
- Part 130: I'm So Excited: Alan and Christine take their friendship to a new level. Brenda and Adrian get very excited with each other.
- Part 131: Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours: Brenda and Adrian continue their fun. Alan's gifts are a big success.
- Part 132: She Belongs to Me: Alan reaches a new understanding with Glory. He heats up Xania from afar.
- Part 133: You've Really Got a Hold on Me: The end of a big day for Alan and Adrian leads to stealth sex taken to a new level. There's also fun with phone calls, handcuffs and vibrators.
Book 19: 30 November 2002 (morning, Day 76)
- Part 134: Fat Bottomed Girls: Christine explores Internet porn. Katherine, Susan, and Amy learn the penalty for wearing too many clothes and being mean.
- Part 135: Good Times: The Plummer house gets a deep cleaning. Xania comes by for a tea party and a strategy meeting.
- Part 136: Running on Empty: Heather meets a very impressive woman and learns more about how to get her punishment ended. Christine, Amy and Simone talk and make plans.
- Part 137: Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough: Alan's meeting with Heather ends with a surprise decision. He gets a nice reception at home.
- Part 138: Ready for Love: Alan gets to know Brenda a little better. Christine gets closer to Katherine and Amy.
- Part 139: You Sexy Thing: Xania seriously considers joining the harem. Amy teaches Christine how to pleasure Alan. Brenda connects with Alan on a whole new level.
Book 20: 30 November 2002 (mid-day, Day 76)
- Part 140: Simply Irresistible: Brenda and Alan blow each other's minds, bonding in the process. Alan and Amy help Christine make a pivotal decision. Suzanne and Alan lead Glory to the brink.
- Part 141: Do You Want to Know a Secret?: Suzanne messes with Glory's head and Alan's body. Christine and Amy start to test each other.
- Part 142: Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin': Glory copes with arousal. Katherine returns with some gifts.
- Part 143: Come Together: Amy prepares Christine for Alan while Katherine and Susan "clean" him and get him on edge.
- Part 144: The Times They Are a-Changin': Alan is blown away by Amy's and Christine's cooperation.
- Part 145: We Will Rock You: Susan and Suzanne get a surprise visitor. Amy continues to give Christine practical lessons in oral pleasure.
Book 21: 30 November 2002 (late afternoon and evening, Day 76)
- Part 146: Tunnel of Love: With Amy's help, Christine arrives at a decision that changes her relationship with Alan.
- Part 147: Things Can Only Get Better: Amy helps Christine process what has just happened. Alan returns from next door to find the rest of his family and Akami ready to welcome him.
- Part 148: Photographs and Memories: Suzanne and Akami have a private discussion. Amy returns to the Plummer house with an amazing surprise.
- Part 149: Celebration: Alan shocks his family with a bold proposal.
- Part 150: Finish What Ya Started: Christine misleads her mother. Alan and Katherine come to a new understanding.
- Part 151: You Make Loving Fun: Alan and Suzanne come to a new understanding.
- Part 152: You've Made Me So Very Happy: Suzanne returns Glory's call. Alan and Amy come to a new understanding.
- Part 153: The End: Alan and Susan come to a new understanding. Suzanne finally gets to spend the night with Alan.
- At this point the heavily-illustrated version of 6TD, known as '6TD Proper', has come to an end.
Book bg: Background Information
The following additional parts provide background information. For the new reader's enjoyment, it is strongly recommended that reading auxiliary Parts B2 and B3 be deferred until the story has been read through Part 052, which is when the last primary character is introduced. The information in Parts B2 and B3 does contain spoilers, but reading those parts after one has progressed through Part 052 will at least not generate anticipation of when those characters will arrive in the story.
- Part B1: Where Do The Pictures Come From? Spacer X explains the origins of the pictures for Six Times a Day.
- Part B2: Dramatis Personae This is a list of most of the characters in Six Times a Day, with illustrations of the principal women characters. It also shows the floor plan for the Plummer residence.
- Part B2b: The Women of 6TD, Naked This is a set of twelve illustrations of the principal women of Six Times a Day, all based on the same original 3D artwork.
- Part B3: Backstory Major events in the lives of the leading principal characters before the start of Six Times a Day.
- Part B4: Characters in each Part The characters in each part of Six Times a Day.
- Supplement to Part 128: Gary Boaz Aikido videos, plus a few other references.
Send feedback and get notification on when upcoming parts of the story will be released by contacting the author, Spacer X.